New Rig.

   Hey everyone this is Ghost lead, wanting to put in a new entry to the blog, I know it has been a good minute with the supply drop post and all but my old laptop was losing connectivity to my internet and also my laptop would shut down while giving me the blue screen of death and wouldn't save any of the work, so it sucked.... plain and simple it just sucked. This is going to just be a short entry but my wife and I went to best buy and got us a new rig, its a ASUS Q552 notebook. It really nice it has a 12Gb memory i7 processor and with a 1TB hard drive so this is a good enough beast for me and my wife to use to do videos, blog entries or photo editing (my wife does a lot of photo editing of her own and is trying to get into the video editing thing as well.) when I am fully set and ready to film.

 So yeah guys there will be quite a bit of entries on the blog today, I'm sorry these entries are very late but here are a list of the two that will post today.

1.Supply drop is here!!!!

2. My Opinion: The Facebook Incident

Thanks to those who read this it means a lot because I see that there are views growing on his blog and I thank you for that, because I know its been difficult for me to maintain consistency and a good schedule so in one of these posts I think it will be in the My Opinion post Ill have a set schedule for blog entries, and this will update and I move forward to making videos and events and airsoft field footage.

Thanks everyone again this is Ghost lead, out.

Comments

Popular Posts