Apology

        Hey everyone, I wonder if anyone still reads this I know I haven't posted anything for almost about a year now, Which sucks it really does and I know from my last post I said I was going to be more active and all, but after a few turn a round's and some unexpected new comings to my life and my families life, like for example the start of all this I had to have surgery done to my lungs and recovery hasn't been as smooth as it should be, but life goes on.

     So yeah, I know its not really the best explanation to give everyone of who do read this and probably think this blog either really sucks or really likes to read it, The way I look at this guys I feel really bad and I hate it, I feel sorry for not giving what I have promised which was gear review and also some other things that were planned out but never executed because of certain things that came up and have made me pause all other things I have been doing.

     Now if you are wondering by now what is going to happen, well I am not going to shut down we are going to keep moving forward and press hard with certain things. I am going to do reviews for the blog and picture posts of games I have been to, now for the far future, I am going to gameplay of the games I go to but it will be on the Ghost Operators YouTube channel. So for the reviews I have the starter set for anyone who is looking for a plate carrier and a reasonable price range who is in the United States, and then from there hopefully the airsoft weapon I am ordering, comes in on time which would be super sweet indeed. Otherwise I cannot wait for all this guys and thank you so much for taking the time to read this it means a lot to me.


Thank you, this is Ghost Lead, out.  

Comments

Popular Posts